[Substratum] Belo v12.1 [Patched] APK
llevo3 ★ design Version
Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More Requirements
• Theme works on Google stock and custom ROMs 8.1/9.0
• Doesn’t work on OxygenOS
• Doesn’t work on Samsung devices running stock firmware
• You need substratum app from the Play Store to apply the theme
• You need to be rooted
IMPORTANT! When you open the theme in substratum app you’ll see the drop down menu on top of the overlays. You need to choose one depending of your ROM Android version. There are also some overlays with different variant for specific Android version.
HOW TO apply theme on stock 8.1/9.0 ROM. When you installing overlays for the first time, after Building & Enabling you need to reboot and then Enabling overlays again. For updating an overlay you need to Disable it first and then Build & Enable, there’s no need to reboot again, except for Android System overlay.
NOTE: AOSP apps like Clock, Messaging, Gallery, Contacts and Dialer may or may not work, because every custom ROM has their own variant of those apps, so if you get an error while compiling, just don’t install them. I recommend installing those apps from the Play Store.
After every update I recommend clean install (uninstall all the overlays from the previous version, and then install the new ones). Also, after updating an app from the Play Store if it force close, try first to uninstall overlay for that app and install it again.
Don’t report bugs if you’re using custom DPI
For bug reports and support follow my profile
- Dropped support for N and Oreo 8.0
- Google Play Services: updated to 14.5.74
- YouTube: updated 13.46.53
- Google+: updated to 10.19
- Android Messages: updated 3.8.042
- WhatsApp: updated to 2.18.361
- Contacts: updated to 3.2.5
- Google Phone: updated to 26
- Settings: themed Owlnest subsettings icons background (Pie)
- Settings: added more ROMs icons
- Added Moto Actions icons for Pie
- Various bug fixes and improvements