Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Lets not go on here…
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy!
Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
There are various features available:
- Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
- You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
- The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
- AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
- The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
- You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
- View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
- Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
SD Maid v4.12.2 28.11.2018
Improved: Clutter database.
Improved: Updated internal sqlite binary to 3250300 (#2042).
Improved: Few minor layout tweaks to have nicer paddings/margins-
Fixed: CorpseFinder icon tinting.
Red: Corpse is flagged as ‘common’, meaning it has such a generic name that SD Maid won’t make deletion decisions on it, despite knowing an app that owns it.
Orange: Corpse is flagged as ‘keeper’, meaning there is an app that owns this but marks this item as ‘desirable remnant’, depending on settings, SD Maid will delete it.
Fixed: Log filter deleting Telegram X’s settings (#2147).
Improved: List item layout for devices with very large fonts.
Improved: Layout performance.
Improved: Updated SD Maid‘s SQL binary. SQL databases were skipped if they contained features from newer version (e.g. Chrome) (#2042).
Fixed: Details not updating when retrying operations on items (#2151).