Embark the efficiency of a true dyno inside your car!
Measure your real engine power and torque within 2% by performing a simple acceleration with your car!
Make sure your tunings are effective using a completely objective and independent way, without any excessive expense!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno & Timer allows you to measure the performances of your car, such as its real power, torque, and acceleration times. It doesn’t require any connection to your car. Results are provided as detailed reports featuring interactive charts.
How does PerfExpert dyno works ? It’s simple :
1. Create your car profile => Describe your car to PerfExpert by providing information such as curb weight, tire sizes or engine displacement. If you don’t know how to find your car’s specifications, we help you to do so.
2. Mount your phone in your car => No need to connect your phone to your car. With your phone firmly mounted inside your car, PerfExpert can rely on its internal sensors to measure the real acceleration of your car.
3. Accelerate through the entire engine rev range => On a flat, straight and horizontal road, perform an acceleration from low rev to the maximum rev, keeping the same gear : that’s it!
IMPORTANT : dyno test is not compatible with automatic gearboxes that doesn’t have a manual mode.
With such a tool, you can check the efficiency of your various tunings, ECU mapping, chiptuning, and even your chassis settings.
Using the specification of the tested car and your device’s accelerometer, the application runs our algorithms and dynamic power loss calculations to provide the performances of your car with high accuracy.
Skeptical? Here is a selection of comparison tests between “PerfExpert – Car Onboard Dyno” and real chassis dynos, performed by some of our users : http://bit.ly/perfexpert_vs_chassis_dyno
For further information, you can find our FAQ at http://tuning.perfexpert-app.com/f-a-q
Here are sample dyno and timed run reports created using the application :
Join now PerfExpert community:
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PerfExpert
– Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+Perfexpert-app/posts
– Support : https://www.facebook.com/groups/perfexpert/
– Dyno test : measure the power and torque of your engine with advanced loss calculation model. Detection of the engine rev limiter. Detailed reports featuring interactive charts of wheel and engine horsepower and torque / engine speed, just like a regular chassis dynamometer.
– Compute corrected power and torque using the correction norm of your choice (atmospheric pressure, ambient temperature and air humidity are taken into account). Available standards: DIN (Europe), SAE (America), JIS (Japan), CEE (Europe) and ISO (International).
– Timed Run test to measure your 0-60mph, 0-60ft, 0-1/8mi, 0-1/4mi, 0-100km/h, 0-20m, 0-200m, 0-400m, and much more.
– Use of your phone accelerometer at its maximum frequency and advanced signal processing for smoothed curves.
– Custom choice of units from a large choice: Hp, Ch, Cv, Kw, Nm, Ft.Lb, mKg, Mph, Km/h, m, ft, G, m/s², psi, inHg, mBar, °C, °F
– Export reports in Tab Separated Value format and PNG
– Compatible with most tablets (GalaxyTab 10.1, 8.9, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 …) and high-resolution screen phone (Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 5X, Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6/Edge, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X, LG G2…)