Overlays: Floating Apps Automation
Overlays is an advanced multitasking/multi window automation tool that floats your widgets everywhere.
What are Overlays?
Your widgets, shortcuts and our in-app unique overlays.
Automatic and manual triggers
– Application – show your overlays only when a specific application is running.
– Events – trigger your overlays on event occurrence (i.e: automatically float your music player widget when you plug your headset).
– Home button – long press your Home button to toggle an overlays profile.
– Shortcuts – add overlays profiles’ shortcuts to your home launcher to spare some room!
– Sidebar – swipe/tap your screen edge to reveal the sidebar and toggle your overlays.
– Always On – overlays will keep floating, everywhere
– Lock screen (Pro) – show overlays over your Android stock lock screen.
– Quick Setting Tile (Pro, Android 7.0+)
Included free in-app Overlays
– Floating Widgets
– Floating Shortcuts
– Floating Browser
– Floating YouTube
– Floating Camera
– Floating Calculator
– Floating Dialer & Contacts
– Floating Flashlight
– Battery, Weather, Clock, Missed calls, Unread messages and Widget shortcut
Incoming and Outgoing call, WiFi and Bluetooth state, Device docked, Headset plugged, USB connected, AC plugged and Airplane mode.
– Permissions explained http://lioriluz.wordpress.com/permissions/
- Added: Full screen button for selected overlays, including YouTube
- Added: Quick Tile to toggle sidebar
- Added (Pro): Ignore profile controls per overlay
- Added (Pro): Overlay buttons color and transparency
- Added (Pro): Drag area show/hide minimize, close and fullscreen buttons
- Fixed: web app & widget title not showing in Apps tab
- Fixed: Allow resize when allow move is disabled
- Fixed: drag area visibility setting
- Fixed: Front camera not working on Android 10
- Pro features unlocked – no additional key needed.
How to Install ?
- Download the Cracked Apk from below Link
- Install it on your device
- Done, Enjoy !