Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation feature on the Apple iPhone X and Android P? With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to go out and buy a new phone if you want to change the way you use your phone. This app brings gesture navigation to any Android device!
Because of limitations added in Android P DP2, this app currently DOES NOT FUNCTION on devices running that firmware version or later.
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation feature on the Apple iPhone X and Android P?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to go out and buy a new phone if you want to change the way you use your phone. This app brings gesture navigation to any Android device!
Best of all, with Navigation Gestures you can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the only gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. There’s a lot of ways you can interact with the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture bar looks? You can customize its appearance!
Here’s what you can do :
- Change pill width
- Change pill height
- Change pill vertical position
You can also customize the action for each gesture, as follows:
Free actions :
- Go back
- Go home
- Open multitasking screen
- Open Assistant
- Switch to previous app (requires Nougat+)
- Hide pill
And if you purchase the premium addon, you get access to the following :
– Added foreground service to hopefully prevent the pill from disappearing randomly. (This adds a persistent notification in your notification area, but you can hide it if you want.)
– Fixed pill disappearing when unlocking the screen with fingerprint scanner.
– Added “Hide in Fullscreen Apps” toggle in Settings —> Behavior (enabled by default). This will make the pill enter “hide” mode and become more transparent in fullscreen apps and games.
– Added coloring to the navigation bar on many Samsung devices to hopefully hide the “white line” at the bottom of the screen issue.
– Fixed the delay with the single tap gesture (Note: Double tap gesture must be set to “None” to avoid the delay.)
– Added “Don’t Move Pill” option in Settings —> Behavior. This will stop the pill going above the keyboard.
– Tapping or swiping up on the pill when in “hide mode” should no longer trigger an action except unhiding it.
– Reduced the minimum width and height of the pill
– Fix crash on Gestures menu for Lollipop devices
– Fix crash when attempting to start Assistant
– Fix exiting Car Mode causing the app to activate even if it was off beforehand
– Fix reboot causing the app to activate even if it was off beforehand