Expand your vocabulary with the MyLexicon mobile app. Manage, organize, and find words you want to learn.
• Create entries for the words you want to learn. You can use suggested definitions, or you can create your own.
• Keep your word collection organized using categories, which allow you to group related words together for easier searching and practicing.
• Learn your words using the built-in practice mode, which presents them in a flashcard format.
• Look for new words using the find feature, which allows you to combine multiple constraints in order to find words that match.
• On Android Marshmallow devices and above, you can choose the ‘Save Term’ option when highlighting text outside of the application to automatically create an entry.
• In order to receive word and definition suggestions, an active internet connection is required.
Results powered by the Datamuse API: www.datamuse.com/api