Music Folder Player was made for people who don’t like to see music displayed based on artist, album, track or playlists.
If you prefer organizing your audio tracks in folder this may be the right player for you.
Besides that it comes with a lot of unique features.
- Material Design
- Three different homescreen widgets (only in full version)
- Resume where you left. Stores for each folder where you left
- Show folders as a ‘flat’ list if you have a small collection
- Show folder hierarchy like in a file manager for larger collections
- Virtual folder with your favorite songs
- Four configurable seek buttons. Very useful for seeking in podcasts or audio books
- Equalizer (Android 2.3 and newer):
- 4 customizable settings
- 8 predefined settings like Bass Booster, Vocal Booster and Party setting
- Virtual room and reverb effect (Android 2.3)
- Speed control with pitch correction (Android 4.2+)
- Increase or decrease the playback speed of your podcasts or audio books.
- Speed control is not suitable for music.
- Pre-amplifyer: Increase the volume of audio which was recorded with a low level (Android 4.2+)
- 432 Hz playback mode.
- Car/Sports mode with big buttons
- Change volume and balance with two finger gesture.
- Undo function: Undo actions if you accidentally touch a button or select another track
- Shuffle and repeat options (long tap on play/pause button)
- Delete and rename files (long tap on file)
- Sleep timer
- Headset button control (double and triple clicks)
- Last.fm scrobbling via ‘Simple Last.fm Scrobbler’ app
- Search for files and folder
- Share files
- Added code trying to mitigate the horrible file access performance of Android 11, but there is no way the app runs as fast as on Android 10. Sorry, not my fault. Many thanks to the Google engineers for that.
- Updated Japanese, Slovak and Translations. Many thanks to the volunteers.
- Some Bugfixes
How to Install ?
- Download the apk from below link
- Install it on your device
- Done, Enjoy 🙂 !