MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple, attractive UI and logical step by step process.
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click ‘Add Macro’
• Select a trigger from a list – (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings – (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list – (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting – (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list – (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
Added Plugins list for discovering/sharing third party apps that are compatible with MacroDroid.
Added home screen tile for quick access to the last edited macro.
Added home screen tile for quick running macros.
Added Camera Enable/Disable action to allow the camera to be disabled for all applications on the device.
Tweaked Control Media Action so that Simulate Audio Button option works better to control the last used media application.
Add Search to variables list screen.
- Pro features unlocked;
- Maps Location work;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
- AOSP compatible.
How to Install ?
- Download the Apk from below Link
- Install it on your device
- Done, Enjoy 🙂 !