Improve your calling experience and call control by updating the Phone app for your Android 7.0 (Nougat) or newer device. You’ll get Call Screen, Google Duo video calling, spam protection, and caller ID.
Avoid unwanted calls – Screen spam, scams and other unwanted calls. Get real-time transcription and block unwanted callers so you never hear from them again. (Available in US English on Pixel devices)
GOOGLE DUO VIDEO CALLS
To make the highest quality one-to-one video call, simply tap from the call log, search, or contacts card. Easily switch a voice call to a Duo video call with Google Duo installed and activated.
SPAM PROTECTION AND CALLER ID
See warnings about potential spam callers and report suspicious calls to help protect the community from telemarketers, fraudsters, and spammers. Block numbers to prevent them calling you again.
Check your messages without having to call voicemail – view, playback and delete them right from the Phone app and download the audio to your device.
MINI CALL VIEW
Switching from a call shrinks the call screen so it can be moved while multitasking in other apps.
- By taking advantage of the recent update to Call Filtering on Pixel
- Devices in the United States, the Google Assistant helps you automatically
- Filter unknown callers and filter out automated phone messages
- Before your phone rings. If it is not an automatic phone message,
- You will hear a ring after a few moments and receive helpful information
- About the caller and the purpose of the call.
How to Install ?
- Remove previous versions of Google Phone
- Install like usual APK
- Give permissions to app in Android Settings, including Modify System Settings.
- Set as default calling app in Android Settings