A true yoga app for beginners to advanced.
Daily Yoga offers 500+ asanas, 50+ yoga class plans, 200+ guided yoga, pilates, meditation classes plus the largest yoga pose base that suit yogis from beginner to advanced. Not only helps you stay with yoga every day, but also provides health benefits for both your mind and body.
Focused on yoga for weight loss, beginner to advanced, better sleep & full relax, altogether 20 yoga experts aim to make it easier & convenient to yoga workout and help you gain better results from yoga.
– 50+ Yoga class plans & workshops for Beginner to Advanced, Getting Toned and Wellness
– 500+ yoga poses with detailed voice instructions
– 200+ yoga classes with HD video updated monthly
– Multiple choices for session duration varied from 5 – 70 mins
– Stay on track with your health data
– Specially designed meditations with online coach guide
– Yoga post daily with a supportive community
– 7 languages available worldwide (English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Chinese, German, French)
– Various meditation music/yoga music/relax melodies available
– Scheduled plans for boot camp, body toning, weight loss, strength, flexibility, relaxation, balance, menstruation, body detox, meditation etc. altogether with 10+ experts
– Google Fit support
– Online class from world famous coach on a regular basis
– Clean design with easy-to-follow videos
This fitness app facilitates the most convenient home exercises, not only nourishes your health but also spares you all the tiresome workouts and help you achieve fitness goals with yoga studio on the go.
– Voted “Best Yoga App of 2015/2016/2017” by Healthline – The most popular mobile yoga studio app in your pocket!
– Highly recommended by “The Wall Street Journal” as “Hard to beat on-the-go fitness app”;
– Featured by App in “Time to Workout”, “Get in Shape”,”Free Your Mind”, and “Keep Calm & Carry On” Essential Collection;
– Awarded by Evening Standard as the Best Apps for Londoners, along with Uber;
– AppAttack selected Top 50 – the mobile industry’s most innovative apps’ by GMIC.
Find out even more at http://www.dailyyoga.com;
e: [email protected]
Terms of Service: http://www.dailyyoga.com/terms.html