Android version of the popular CPU identification tool for PC, CPU-Z is a free application that reports information about your device.
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
– Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for statistics.
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, 710/712 and 425.
- MediaTek MT6739, MT6765, MT6761.
- Spreadtrum SC8830.
- Requires new permission WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE.
- Premium features unlocked;
- Offline mode;
- AOSP compatible.
How to Install ?
- Download the Cracked Apk from below Link
- Install it on your device
- Done, Enjoy !