Camera4K Perfect Selfie Video Photo Editor v1.4.0 [Paid] [Latest]
Camera4K Perfect Selfie Video Photo Editor
Camera4K is a full feature for Android phones and tablets. Some features; may vary from device to device. Optional GPS location tagging of photos and videos. Compass orientation for photos (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef). Save position data, Anti-banding. Show a border when taking a photo, then pause, show the “Take Photo” icon, Save Photo & Video prefix, Lock photo & video orientation,
- Focus modes,
- Scene modes,
- Color effects,
- White balance,
- Exposure compensation / lock,
- Face detection,
- Support for antibanding.
- Using the Alternative flash method – (Only the Camera2 API.) – Use the artist, copyright, stamp photos, Datestamp format, Timestamp format, GPS stamp format, Custom text, Font size, Font color, Font style,
- Enable quick HDR / expo burst (Camera2 API only)
- Option to lock the orientation vertically or horizontally for the photo or video. Full-fledged preview for use with attachable lenses.
- Repeat mode interval, Ghost image, Shutter sound, Timer beep,
- Voice timer down count, Volume keys, Volume control options, Volume control accuracy,
- Time and date format for file name
- Auto focus on opening
- Preview size
- Immersive mode
- Show zoom (- / +) controls, Show zoom slider controls
- Show angle, Show angle line, Show curtain lines, Angle highlight color, Angle-level calibrate
- Show battery, Show clock, Show free memory, Show ISO
- Maximum brightness forced, Camera resolution, Image quality, Front camera mirror
- Convenient remote controls: timer (with optional audio countdown), automatic repeat mode (with configurable delay).
- Configurable volume keys.
- The option to automatically stabilize,
- GUI optimization for users using the left or right hand.
- Multi-touch or one-touch zoom control.
- Capture photos with a noise or voice command (“cheese”)
- Select recording folder (including Storage Access Frame support).
- Girders (3×3, Phi 3×3, 4×2, Crosshair, Golden Ratio, …) and crop guides options.
- Mirror real-time filter
- Collage real-time filter
- Compass direction and compass direction lines
- Selfie Bar Special camera for Selfie (Self). For the “screen flash”, the device must support it.
- Support for (some) external microphones.
- Automatically take a photo after the widget is started.
- Support for Mi Band 2 and Amazfit Selfie.
- RAW, Record all images for HDR mode, Exposure Digit, Exposure Digit Stop,
- RAW (DNG) files; slow motion videosu
- Support for HDR (auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Digitization.
- Dynamic range optimization mode.
- Auto-repeat mode
- Resetting settings