Do you find the quick settings and notifications hard to reach with one hand at the top of your screen?
Don’t like shuffling your hand up each time to reach them?
You no longer have to!
Bottom Quick Settings provides a smooth, fast and native feeling Android styled quick setting and notification panel at the bottom of your screen, allowing you to toggle settings like WiFi, Bluetooth, Flash and many more, as well as adding shortcuts to apps and websites in the panel too!
iOS has had the control center at the bottom of the screen for years.
With Bottom Quick Settings, you can finally get the same ease of access and more!
– Control all notifications
– Open, dismiss and interact with notifications
– Manage notifications and hide persistent notifications
– Full colour customisation
– Dynamic notification colours
Quick Setting Panel
– 40+ different settings to choose from
– Add any app or URL as a shortcut in the panel
– Change the layout of the panel tiles (number of rows and columns)
– Change the screen brightness, ringtone and media volume with sliders
– Add/remove sliders from the panel e.g. for screen brightness or volume
– Android Q & Pie themed
Other Customisation Options
– Change the colours of the panel background and the quick setting icons
– Add a background image to the panel
– Select an app icon pack
– Match the navigation bar colour to the footer colour
Get extra features with Root / ADB
– Ability to toggle secure system settings such as Mobile Data and Location. These settings can only be toggled with root or a one time ADB command, due to Android’s security restrictions
– You can share your own backups and use backups created by others in this Telegram group: t.me/BottomQuickSettingsBackupSharing
Some of the main quick settings:
– Mobile data
– Rotate mode
– Do not disturb
– Airplane mode
– Night mode
– Torch / Flashlight
– Music controls
– WiFi hotspot
– Screen timeout
– Immersive mode
– Caffeine (keep screen awake)
– Invert colors
– Battery saver
– And over 20 more!
– Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5XghIuvweE
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/tombayleyapps
– Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/Kcx0ChNj2j5R4B0UpYp4SQ
– Support forum: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-quick-settings-t3864903
– FAQ: https://sites.google.com/view/bottomquicksettings/faq
Some extra customisation options require an in-app purchase including: notifications, colours and additional quick settings