A tool that detect file added and move the file instantly.
What is this ?
After a file is created, the file will be moved automatically between two folder (Internal Storage or External SD Card), with below features:
– Supports sub folder
– Supports overriding file
– Show notification after file moved
– Scan media after file moved
– Set detection delay time
– Allow multiple task (for full version only)
– Allow turning on/off task (for full version only)
Why you need this ?
1. Some apps (camera, phone screenshot, …) only can save file in internal storage, so this app can help to move the file to external SD card
2. Some apps (NAS file sync app, …) only able to access certain SD card location, so this app can help to move the file to other
3. anything that you can think
How this works ?
This app is using android native file moniter function, less power will be consumed without looping or timer.
(There is a one-second delay to ensure that the file is modified)
Q & A
Q1: Can I copy the file instead of moving it ?
A1: This app so far is designed for moving file only, feature of copying will be considered in the future.
*** Important ***
1. Only supports Android 5.0 or above
2. Please create a testing task(test folder with test file) for your first use.
3. This application has been extensively tested. Despite that, we will not be responsible for any data loss or damage.