AnimeDLR is an app to watch the latest episodes of the best anime in streaming from your Android. The app doesn’t host any of the episodes, it just links you to them through several different servers.
Once you choose a server, you can search for the anime you want and start watching any episode immediately. Stream them, or download them to your device so you can watch them later even without an Internet connection.
You do need an external player in order to watch the episodes, though. The built-in image gallery in Android is enough to stream them, but you can also use VLC or MX Player.
AnimeDLR is a great app for anime fans. It lets you watch the latest episodes of your favorite series, directly on your Android. The interface is nice and elegant, and lets you save your favorite series and manage the episodes you download.
● Migrated to AndroidX, R8.
● Search improved for bigger screen.
● Series page: copy into the clipboard the name of the series.
● Series page: launch global search.
● Series page: option to scroll to the first/last episode marked watched/downloaded.
● Calendar: option to show bookmarked series only.
● Calendar: fix a bug.
● Settings: new UI.
● Settings: new download option: "Series - episode.mp4" or "episode.mp4".
● Settings: new download option for episodes: "1.mp4", "01.mp4", "001.mp4".
● Support Anime_planet and MyDramaList sync.
● Link to MAL, kitsu, AniList, Anime-Planet and MyDramaList: dialog to select a series has been improved.
● Improved restore app after being killed by the system.
● Internal player: you can choose a custom action (+/- 5 sec, +/- 30 sec).
● Sources removed: AnimeMvil, MasterAnime.
● Fix somes sources.
● New sources: dubhappytv, animegrab, kissanime, kisscartoon.su, kissasian.es, kimcartoon.tv, animetoon, animedao, animerhino, okanime, animespire, animeheaven.cc.
● Ads/Analytics Removed